Menu

DD's having Surgery on Aug 20

My dd has a very bad posterior labrum tear and that is why her shoulder is dislocating. She will have same day surgery next Wednesday. She is bummed that she won't be able to drive for six weeks afterward since she is only getting her learner's on Aug.15th. She will learn for a few days, then stop for six weeks, then start again. It will be six months before she can do karate. She is bummed.

My dd has a very bad posterior labrum tear and that is why her shoulder is dislocating. She will have same day surgery next Wednesday. She is bummed that she won't be able to drive for six weeks afterward since she is only getting her learner's on Aug.15th. She will learn for a few days, then stop for six weeks, then start again. It will be six months before she can do karate. She is bummed.

She's bummed in the short run, but in the long run she should be much better off. But how long six months seems when you're a teen...

That is a bummer!! But, in the long run she will be happy!