Menu

Stores with sales on index cards?

I have purchased all of our supplies except index cards. I need to stock up on several hundred in different colors. Today is my last day for shopping. Does anyone know of a store with colored index cards on sale? The cheapest I saw yesterday was $1.49 for 100. I though someplace had them on sale for 9 cents a package - but I don't know where?

Thanks!

Staples is having a sale on index cards--I don't know if they are colored though. I've been stopping by there a couple of times a week lately to pick up super discounted items, so I'll check next time I'm there if no one else has posted what you're looking for.

BTW, I found out that one of the benefits of having a Staples Teacher Reward card is that you get free shipping with online purchases--no minimum! So if they have them you can buy both in the store and from the comfort of home. (Probably obvious, but just in case--hsers are considered teachers and are eligible to apply).