Menu

Mommy drank a red bull

I drank a red bull just to see what all the hoopla was about. I see people drinking them everywhere.

Now I have a huge headache and I feel like I'm gonna vomit.

:ack2:

Can someone please explain the attraction? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

The question is... do you support the legalization of Red Bull for non-medicinal purposes?

I've never tried it myself, but...

My sister is a marathoner. She had had a Red Bull once and nearly vomited, like you. She thought, Who in God's name would ingest this on PURPOSE?!?!

Long about mile 23 in a tiny little marathon...she was desperate for something, ANYTHING to drink because they didn't have all of those fancy hydration stations. Someone shoved a Red Bull in her hand as she ran by, and she was so desperate that she drank it.

To quote her: "It was like nectar from the gods. It was the most delicious thing I'd ever tasted!"

So there you have it, folks: Apparently one must reserve judgment on Red Bull until one has run at least 23 miles. In a row. ;)