Menu

Poop and farts....update in post 1

Mommyfaithe

Nah, it is not the dragons that bug me....but, the pointy teeth and fire! LOL! Actually, I always have reams and reams of paper for kids to draw on. ( see my " ream method" of art lessons). What bugs me about the dragons is that it is his opinion of his school work....and I kinda agree. Also, I have repeatedly asked him to knock off the drawing on his school books and keep it to the paper or his sketch pad. I know the workbook method of schooling does NOT work for this kid. He is NOT your workbook kinda guy. BUT, until I figure out how to approach his education, he and I need to humor each other a bit. He needs to learn to do an assignment, and I need to figure out his quirks and how to make the best of his time with me. And that in itself is another LONG post for another day. :-).

I understand! Sounds like you are giving him plenty of opportunity to doodle while working :) I'd be irritated if mine doodled in books, too!