Menu

Abbey, is your sister at the Olympics?

No, no! Sorry, I'm *no* relation to Shawn Johnson! :)

My sister is a tumbler and (squelching my desire to rant) Tumbling is not an Olympic sport. We had thought it would be at least an exhibition sport this year, but it didn't even make that. :(

So she's at home watching the Artistic Gymnastics on tv, just like the rest of us!

It's really cool that you remembered her though! :) Maybe London... (crossing my fingers)

My sister is a tumbler and (squelching my desire to rant) Tumbling is not an Olympic sport. We had thought it would be at least an exhibition sport this year, but it didn't even make that. :(

So she's at home watching the Artistic Gymnastics on tv, just like the rest of us!

It's really cool that you remembered her though! :) Maybe London... (crossing my fingers)

I'd want to rant too! Sorry they didn't make it a part of the Olympics! I hope there are other goals that she WILL be able to reach!!!

Aha!

Oh, that is indeed rant-worthy. Well, hopefully they'll come to their sense in time for London. Also, it would be a lot easier for all of you to go cheer her on there than China.

Attention Olympic Committee: How about you ditch the professional basketball players and bring in the US Tumbling Team?:glare:

Maybe London... (crossing my fingers)

You never know! Seems there are a few changes to be made for the next round in 4 years. Perhaps tumbling will be added! We can always hope ;)! I've thought of your sister many times as of late too. I'm sure she has a lot of mixed emotions watching the gymnasts!

cross your finger, if Tramp made it in, tumbling might too!

I think she deserves a medal...

I mean, isn't speed walking an Olympic sport? Surely tumbling trumps walking.