Menu

WDW: Character Breakfast take 2 hours???

I see how it could be. you may be in line in the beginning to get photos/signatures. then you go eat. then you leave. We were not at ours for 2 hours b/c I was to meet my mom afterward and we weren't late.

My kids were ready to go once they ate and had photos(we did the princess breakfast). And with more people coming in behind us they were certainly ready for people to go.

so no, I do not think you will be there 2 full hours. over an hour easily.

Have fun!!!

It can take two hrs. for the character you want to get to your table. But if you are not picky, you can be out a lot faster.

Best time for fast and most character time, is right when they open. All characters are waiting and it is less crowded.

Jet

It's good to *plan* that much time, but it's unlikely to *take* that much time. If they get you seated right away (you'll check in, get a pager, and wait for them to call you), you might be out within an hour of your ADR time. But if they've gotten backed up a bit and you choose to take your time, it could take close to two hours, I guess. The character meals are all buffets or family-style, so how long the *meal* takes is really up to you. Most characters take 30-45 minutes to get completely around the room, so if you're there for an hour, you'll see all the characters, and some twice.

We did 5 character meals at various restaurants in early May (lunch, breakfast and dinner). The characters always have a "human" accompanying and guiding them through, and that person told us they say it takes 60-90 minutes for all of the characters to make a complete circuit through. However, we never spent more than an hour in any restaurant and always spent time with all of the characters there. If you're waiting for a last one and you need to leave, just let someone know and they'll help you out. They don't want any child to leave without their photo and greeting!