Menu

Need hotel suggestion for Branson, MO

Kelly1730

It's just for one night, dh and I. We are from PA, will be visiting newly married daughter in MO around the time of our anniversary. She has very kindly offered to keep our 12yos so my husband and I can have a one night "get away" to celebrate;) Doesn't need to be fancy, just clean and comfortable and close to restaurants etc. Any suggestions? 

It's just for one night, dh and I. We are from PA, will be visiting newly married daughter in MO around the time of our anniversary. She has very kindly offered to keep our 12yos so my husband and I can have a one night "get away" to celebrate;) Doesn't need to be fancy, just clean and comfortable and close to restaurants etc. Any suggestions? 

We always stay at the Angel Inn.  It's just off 76 on Green Mountain Drive.  It's close to all the downtown stuff but since your not right on 76 it's easier to hop around (cause the traffic on 76 is horrible)

If you can get to a Bass Pro Shop store this weekend you might get "sold" a package to stay at their fancy resort for a couple of nights for $150 (typically much more expensive) in exchange for sitting through a 45 minute timeshare talk.

ETA:  If you hem and haw the salesperson might also throw in $150 in Bass Pro gift certificates, to use at their restaurants or stores.