Menu

Primrose oil

saraha

I really like nature's way evening primrose oil.  What you are taking it for depends on the dosage I would recommend. The standard dosage is two capsules three times a day. If you are using it for pregnancy reasons you start close to your due date and start with one capsule once a day and work your way up to three capsules a day.  if you are really close to your due date you can take more.

Wow, thank you! How do you have so much information so handy?

You're welcome. I read a lot, or should I say used to. I haven't had time lately to catch up on all my health books and sites. I love reading up on this stuff and organizing all the info (when I have time!). 

for many years I used whatever I could pick up at walmart....now that I'm trying to avoid giving them any of my dollars LOL,I either get whatever our local pharmacy has or find online-I use Amazon,Vitacost,or Swanson vitamins.....I'm using AMERICAN HEALTH ROYAL BRITTANY EPO 1300mg (117mgGLA)....1 per day but lately it's been like 1 every few days because my schedule's off.....