Menu

Quick: when you have your WWE's spine cut off, do you...

Mom2TheTeam

When you have your WWE workbook's spine cut off to bind it (or 3-hole punch), do you take out the perforated student pages first or let them cut through those too?  I was going to leave them and let them cut the whole thing, but now I'm wondering if I need to take those out first. 

I'm planning to split it into two bound books: teacher manual and student sheets...if that matters. 

Thanks!

Thanks, Everyone!!

Cut through it all. Then three hole punched. But if you are binding the teacher pages anyway...I don't get why you'd go through the trouble of having the spine cut. Why not just remove student pages....what's left is bound teacher pages.

I'm having it spiral bound so it will lay flat.  If I just removed the student pages, I'll have a big hole in the book between the teacher pages and the back of the cover of book or if I cut that part off completely, no back cover at all.  That isn't what I'm looking for since I have 5 younger kids and need it to last for years.  I'm going to use the front and back cover as the front and back of a spiral bound book with just the teacher portion. It's no trouble to have it cut off...$1.50 at Staples where I need to go anyway.  :)

I'm not totally sure what I want to do with the student pages. We don't use them. I don't really want them in a binder because I don't like binders.  I don't like loose leaf papers.  So, I'm thinking I'll bind those separately.  If I ever decide to use them, like for my 5 younger kids, I don't mind making copies of spiral bound books.  So, that's what I'm leaning toward even though it would probably be better to leave them loose or 3-hole punch for copying.