Menu

Books on backorder!

Is it a tough class?  Can you do something related? Videos, creative writing, math review?

I am afraid I am going to have to "wing it" because I have not even ordered several of the curriculum items I need yet.  Maybe if I ignore the chemistry long enough, it will go away??

I can probably "wing" a lot of things, but chemistry is not one of them.   :confused1:

Is it a tough class?  Can you do something related? Videos, creative writing, math review?

I am afraid I am going to have to "wing it" because I have not even ordered several of the curriculum items I need yet.  Maybe if I ignore the chemistry long enough, it will go away??

I can probably "wing" a lot of things, but chemistry is not one of them.   :confused1:

One book is the Kingfisher History Encylclopedia (arrive sometime by Sept 3rd) and our German Language books and CDs (arrive in early October). The Kingfisher we can use our other History book plus the library but the German is another story. I don't speak any German! Maybe some free online resources and some children's books written in German from the library?

Yeah, I don't see where you could wing it for long for chemistry (maybe Khan Academy, if older student). And if you did wing it, that kind of puts you behind in the planned curriculum for the school year (like my German).

One book is the Kingfisher History Encylclopedia (arrive sometime by Sept 3rd) and our German Language books and CDs (arrive in early October). The Kingfisher we can use our other History book plus the library but the German is another story. I don't speak any German! Maybe some free online resources and some children's books written in German from the library?

Yeah, I don't see where you could wing it for long for chemistry (maybe Khan Academy, if older student). And if you did wing it, that kind of puts you behind in the planned curriculum for the school year (like my German).

Use duolingo for German, while you wait (it's free).