Menu

Childrens Classics and Literature SETS

mathmarm

I would like to find quality (whatever that means to you) sets of children's classics that I can buy to display on the book case in the nursery. But, as a non-lover of reading and fiction, I'm out of my depth. I want to find a collection of Children Classics and Children's Literature that I can buy but I don't know what publisher to trust and my book fund is running low so there isn't as much room to experiment.

I have several sets of non-fiction children's books and they are clearly sets or collections from across the room. I would love it if I could get a set of childrens literature that looks 'uniform' on display and is still of decent quality when you read them.

Suggestions?

What about one of the older book series like The Children's Hour or My Bookhouse? You can usually find the complete sets for decent prices on Ebay or Amazon Marketplace. Those series are both collections of all sorts of high quality children's literature.