Menu

The Amazing Race fans

Amira

I know I'm years late with this, but we just started watching The Amazing Race and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend some good seasons to watch. I'd google it, but I get spoilers when I do that.

We much prefer to watch good challenges and interesting destinations over drama between or within teams. Any must-see seasons you can think of? We've only watched Season 17.

Thanks!

I've seen most of the seasons but after a while they all run together. Season 5 was one of the best. Season 6 was good once the awful Jonathan and Victoria were gone. Season 8 was the Family Edition - that was horrible; skip it. Season 19 was good and 21 was good although I thought it had sort of a disappointing ending. I liked this last season, too (22).

I liked season 16, 17, and 20.  They all had teams that I really liked and teams that I really didn't like. :lol:  Where are you finding the older seasons.  I didn't start watching until about season 16 and I would like to go back and watch the older seasons.

Joy

I think Hulu+ has all of the seasons. I have watched a couple during the years as they aired but don't remember which ones. Started 17 at a friend's house and loved that season. Watched the first season to see how it started and it was ok... Based on recommandation above, I will try 5 next.