Menu

Middle Ages.... help needed!

mmi783

We are starting the middle ages next year I used both MOH and SOTW vol 1 last year. I enjoyed more of the biblical side to MOH so this fall I was leaning towards MOH vol 2 .Homeschool in the woods has their project passport that I was going to purchase to use with MOH. (The project passport looks like alot of fun). I didn't do any of the activites in MOH , we mostly did the ones with SOTW (I really liked their activities, coloring pages, maps were easier to use...). Then I see that MOH has coloring pages, and a lapbook option.. Decisions decisions, I'm a bit wary that the MOH lapbook will be a bit dry. Just wondering if anyone has tried the project passport or the MOH coloring pages and lapbook. My son will be 10 and he is not a writer but likes listening to the stories and he will color and likes to do crafts so I know the MOH notebooking pages won't work. Any suggestions, help, advice would be greatly welcomed...

I bought MOH and Homeschool in the woods too! I also purchased winter promise quest for the Middle Ages notebooking pages ( the ebook was $12 and there are only 45 pages) http://www.winterpromise.net/product_info.php?cPath=21_39&products_id=704&osCsid=fdab5a0e50ad7c8d629c9d83d41f6883 make your own. I also purchased for my kindle great medeival projects. Lastly, I hope to incorporate literature as well as starting outlining from the encyclopedia. If it is anything like last year, we start out strong, but by the end of the year, we just read MOH and do a little writing. Oh I also have knowledge quest map trek maps

Have fun!