Menu

Account issues

There is something strange going on. I keep getting notifications for topics I've absolutely no interest in. And I think someone changed the settings in the social group I manage. I thought maybe one of the people who help admin the group inadvertently changed something. But now I wonder.

I need to go figure out how to clear all the topic notifications. I don't know if somebody is having one on me or hacked my account or just wants me to think I'm losing my mind. (I have news for them if that is the case. I lost it a long time ago.)

I've changed the password to my account. Not sure what else to do. Is there anything else to do? Is anyone else having issues like this but it turned out to be something besides changing settings while sleepwalking?

I think my account was hacked too. I had a status update that was not appropriate. I deleted it and tried to find a way under settings to control this, but.... I have never even used status update before. Is there something that I should do?

I think my account was hacked too. I had a status update that was not appropriate. I deleted it and tried to find a way under settings to control this, but.... I have never even used status update before. Is there something that I should do?

I saw and it was flabbergasted because I knew you wouldn't post that. Did you change your password?