Menu

CS2N Free Summer of Learning ROBOTC Classes

The website CS2N is offering Free Summer of Learning ROBOTC classes beginning Monday, June 17th.

I thought this might be something my girls would enjoy doing, as they've asked several times to work with robots. But I am finding the website very confusing. Has anyone done any of their programs before? Can anyone give me any tips for navigating their website?

I did send a question in asking if the courses are suitable for absolute beginners, and whether we have to buy the Mindstorms kit to participate as I'm not clear if you need to build a physical robot or just a virtual one.

Thank you - I hadn't seen your thread (and I had done a search, hmmm).

I also got a reply back to my questions: "The courses are designed to take you through assuming you are a complete beginner, so you will be fine. The course actually uses the Robot Virtual Worlds robots so you won't need to purchase anything actually. The software is provided as well. Just join the course you want and you can get started right away."