Menu

Can I brag on dd and dh?

NancyNellen

Hello all. I am going to unabashedly brag on my dd(14) for a moment. She and my dh have been working on a project together for which she will receive a credit for digital marketing on her transcript. My husband is a classically trained pianist and orchestral composer and is creating a recording project. If the project funds, they will both head off to Prague to record with their symphony orchestra. She researched funding sites, is responsible for the Facebook/Twitter/etc. push, has learned to write up and edit a press release, and created all of the original artwork. She has really worked so hard and learned so much. I love it when we see our kids blossom!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/972274617/storms-in-the-desert-the-sons-of-jacob?ref=live

Thanks for checking it out!

I've always enjoyed your posts on your family, your move to CA and your dh's dreams and work.

So neat that dd can work with him on his projects!

Lisa

Thanks so much, Lisa! It is really fun to watch them have this time together. She is proving herself a very worthy assistant!