Menu

Art Adventures at Home

materursa

In the same genre as "Wordless Wednesdays" or "Weekly Reports", do you think it would be fun to do Fabulous Friday's Art Projects . . . to keep us all accountable to our homeschooling art class? We could show our kid's work as proof that: "yes we did do art this week."

Just a thought . . . but I won't be the person to manage this idea. I'm not in the same league as the superstar headmistress of Trivium Academy! ;)

Some of you here have uber talented children; I wonder if Atelier has a yahoo group where they show art work from program participants?

Tricia

We are 20 lessons into it. It's easy to follow, the supplies are cheap and easy to find, so far the only thing I had to buy was rubber cement. My boys have enjoyed the projects. We used AP last year and they didn't like those projects. The only thing that bothers me is there aren't pictures of how the final project should look, but that is because they want you to come up with your own and not model after an example. My boys are fine with not seeing a final example though.

This is good to hear. We are planning on using this next year. I've looked through it and it seems easy to teach and follow. We tried Drawing with Children, but like most we jumped ship because I couldn't keep up with it. Hopefully Art Adv.@ Home will be easier!