Menu

Think he's feeling a little guilty? LOL

My son told me today of a dream he had that really disturbed him. It took place at the market he works at. He said I came in and was angrily shoving my basket into people and knocking them down. He then said that in the dream, he approached me to ask me what was wrong and I told him, "You never buy me anything pretty!" (IRL, I cracked up at this part!) He said, "I never buy anyone anything pretty!" He then said I handed him a gun and stormed out.

I was laughing so hard. Lately, he's not been home much at all, and he's neglected some household duties he's supposed to be taking care of. Methinks the boy is feeling some guilt or something. I told him he doesn't have to buy me anything pretty if he remembers to take the trash around to the front of the house and do a superb job on the lawn before he goes on vacation. :lol:

My son told me today of a dream he had that really disturbed him. It took place at the market he works at. He said I came in and was angrily shoving my basket into people and knocking them down. He then said that in the dream, he approached me to ask me what was wrong and I told him, "You never buy me anything pretty!" (IRL, I cracked up at this part!) He said, "I never buy anyone anything pretty!" He then said I handed him a gun and stormed out.

I was laughing so hard. Lately, he's not been home much at all, and he's neglected some household duties he's supposed to be taking care of. Methinks the boy is feeling some guilt or something. I told him he doesn't have to buy me anything pretty if he remembers to take the trash around to the front of the house and do a superb job on the lawn before he goes on vacation. :lol:

He sounds like a great kid. I'll bet he makes you laugh quite a bit.

Hope the lawn work turns out beautifully! (You might even tell him it looks "pretty" when he's done.)

Dy