Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DiannaC

Rainbow Resource

I'm getting ready to place an order with RR, but before I do I wanted to know do they have a big sale in the summer? Or free shipping? I'm buying Saxon math for the first time, so that is a larger purchase. I've never purchased from them before and wanted to know if I should wait before placing my order.

I do know you always get free shipping for orders over $50. I can't remember any big summer sale, but that doesn't mean a thing because my memory is horrible!! I do think they have sales for certain things but not a storewide sale.

I have ordered several times this year with their free shipping for orders over $50 option - you can see it on their homepage. Other than that, I don't remember that they had a summer sale in the past couple of years. CBD has a summer sale, though and I have made use of it for curriculum purchases.

Actually, it is *usually* better to buy from RR before their new catalog comes out. Their prices are *usually* more expensive AFTER their new catalog comes out.

However, I just placed an order from RR & from CBD & I noted that RR was significantly more expensive on several items than CBD (and I got free shipping from both because I found a CBD free shipping code on the internet). The only reason I ordered from RR was because they had things CBD didn't carry. So, make sure to compare prices!

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin