Menu

Looking for some information from those with fibromyalgia.

Rose in BC

I have noticed progressive inflexibility with my muscles and wonder if others experience this too. It used to just be pain but now it's pain and difficulty with movement. For example it's hard for me to straighten my arms to shave because there is so much muscle pain. Or Recently I had to write a lot of notes (with a pen) and my arm was aching after wards. The muscles in my legs hurt and sometimes feel tight.

Is this just all part of fibromyalgia?

Yup that's me. I exercise every day but my muscles feel worse every day. I hate it. I keep wondering how I will walk when I'm 80 when I feel so decrepit at 48.

I keep wondering if its more than fibromyalgia but I guess not.

I will go read the muscle relaxant thread.

I know a woman who has this. She was *miserable*, for about 2 or 3 years. She sings in the background, for my favorite singer. She was in such great discomfort, that she did not tour, with the group, for about 2 years. The good news for you is that several months ago, she began touring with the group again. She is in all the concerts now, as in the past 25 years or so.

If you have some specific question(s), let me know what they are and I will send them to her (in Spanish) because I don't know what, if anything, she did, that enabled her to go back to work.

GL