Menu

Please review CLP's BJU english TM

• 11 months later...

I have contacted them about putting up some samples of 3rd grade. They said they were in the process of getting some up but the gentleman that takes care of that was at a conference at that time and they said it would be a couple weeks. I will follow up with them since the samples aren't up yet. I had looked at them at conference but couldn't remember the specifics. It wasn't a TM where the student page was reproduced. It is more of an answer key but I think there are some basic instructions when it comes to the writing instructions. But I can't be sure which is why I asked for samples.

Thanks for the feedback.  Yeah, samples would be great!  I hate buying things sight-unseen.

So the answers in CLP's guide are for the student work book and not the tests, right?

I *believe* you are correct - no test answers. CLP does their own tests.

I have not used these though so I may be wrong.

Just wanted to add that CLP has added a "Look inside" for (at least) the CLP manual for BJU Eng 3.  I think it looks perfectly sufficient (for my needs, anyway)!  SO glad to have this affordable option. :)

Yes. They just added it yesterday. This is what I had requested.

I didn't ask this specifically but I think this sample for 3rd will be similar for the other grades. They are wonderful at answering questions if you want to confirm that.