Menu

Our Island Story - which version?

skeeterbug

This one on Amazon is only 99c for the Kindle version, but it is only 286 pages so must be abridged. I'm seeing other versions that have 300+ pages, I am guessing they are the same, just printed differently. Rainbow has an unabridged version, it is 676 pages! I found another one that is unabridged that is 560.

I'm just wanting it to go along with SOTW2, can I get by with the abridged version?

We have and use the latter version. I created Book Notes for many of the chapters in the later half of the book. I will continue to create them for the remainder of the book and then hope to write them for the beginning half of the book. (I started the Book Notes for my dd when we had already ready a good part of it. :)) You can find them on my blog (A Mind in the Light) if you're interested in them. If I knew enough people wanted the Book Notes for the first half of the book, I might be inspired to work on them sooner! :)