Menu

Anyone have experience with these online programs?

Valley Girl

Hello. I've been visiting this site for well over a year but am posting for the first time. We're facing the need to change what we're doing next year and are looking at some online curricula. Does anyone have any experience with Forest Trail Academy... Cambridge Academy... or Calvert School? We're looking for a program that will serve 8th grade and up. Have you used any other online programs that you would recommend we explore? Thank you for any help you may be able to give us.

Welcome to WTM! We have no experience, with any of those schools. However, when we decided to HS or Distance Learning, 11 months ago, we did consider Calvert. Two comments about Calvert:

(1) Unless they have changed recently, their program ends with 8th grade and (2) I believe I read here on WTM, or somewhere else, that Calvert recently was purchased by another company. If that is correct, things at Calvert might stay the same or might change. GL with your decision! HTH