Menu

Older Sonlight Books?

It seems I have lost my book list on my old computer (argh!) so I am trying to compile a new one. I am looking through the Sonlight catalog and am quite certain there were a few books I had marked from them, but that are now not part of their lists. Since I am drawing a blank, I am wondering if there were any gems from past Sonlight catalogs that you think I should remember? I am looking at both read alouds & readers for k-5.

TIA :)

Some of them were moved to readers so look at those lists too. Follow My Leader was an important book for my son. It really helped him learn to be more conscious that his actions could have serious consequences. Probably one of the most valuable books we have read. I hadn't realized that they removed it.:(

Follow My Leader was my dd's favorite book that year! She even had her book club read it the next year. Each year, when I sell the core she used (she's my youngest), I offer to re-buy her favorite books from the year to minimize the sting of the loss of all those good books. Follow My Leader was the book she HAD to have from that year!