Menu

CLE Math7. What's NEXT?

I'd really appreciate any assistance with planning for next year. My current 7th grader is finishing CLE 7. What comes next? I'm under the impression that CLE 8 is Business Math. I'd like something more Algebra track related.

I seem to recall CLE was developing an Algebra program but I'm not sure. Thanks in advance. I really appreciate your help.

Michele

CLE has some algebra-specific worksheets in a product called "Algebra - Math Skill Development Worksheets" that comes from their 400-800 level Light Units. Here are some samples, including a Table of Contents. (Answer key is also reasonably priced.) Those would give you the specific lessons in the 800-level which cover pre-Algebra topics.

Some people skip right to Algebra after CLE 700. Others go into a Pre-Algebra. You should find some other posts on this topic ...

CLE Math 6 to Pre-Algebra?

How many are using CLE 7 as a pre-algebra?

Could you go from CLE 7 to Math Relief Algebra?

Do we need to complete both CLE Math 7 & 8 to be ready for Algebra?

CLE 8 vs. Key to Algebra

Algebra options for after CLE 8?

What Algebra is self-teaching and sort of like CLE?

For those who do CLE math, how can I hit Algebra for 8th grade?

How much CLE to prep for Algebra 1 in 8th grade?

As to what specific pre-algebra or algebra program to pick ... the Fence Straddler (Pre-Algebra / Algebra) threads make good reading.

Edited to add some of those threads which showed up in my advanced search (for CLE & Algebra). The search link didn't work! Sorry!

Edited by RootAnn