Menu

Is this the right place to post? Having problems w/ embedded link button....

Stacia

Not sure if this is how I report problems/ask questions...?

Lately, if I click on the "link" icon to create an embedded link, my computer screen goes gray, but no box comes up to enter the embedded link. I have to end up refreshing the page (which deletes everything I've already written) & remember not to click on the embedded link button.

Is anyone else having this problem? How to fix it????

Please help! :willy_nilly:

Thanks! :)

Have you tried using the scrolling arrows to see if what you're looking for is elsewhere on the page -- like what comes up is too huge to fit on the screen and the gray is just a small part of what loaded. I've had that happen. It's there, maybe, you just can't see it without scrolling to find it.

Have you tried using the scrolling arrows to see if what you're looking for is elsewhere on the page -- like what comes up is too huge to fit on the screen and the gray is just a small part of what loaded. I've had that happen. It's there, maybe, you just can't see it without scrolling to find it.

Good idea. Yes, I've tried that, but all I see is gray area... no text box to enter anything.

:confused1: