Menu

us history based lessons IEW vol 1

Lori

can someone tell me what grade this is applicable for? I have seen alot of people that use it for older kids and I am concerned that it will be too much for 3-5th grade. Anyone have experience with it? It does not say what age or grade it is for and the other ones like the Fables Myths and fairy tales specifically say for 3-5th grade

thanks

can someone tell me what grade this is applicable for? I have seen alot of people that use it for older kids and I am concerned that it will be too much for 3-5th grade. Anyone have experience with it? It does not say what age or grade it is for and the other ones like the Fables Myths and fairy tales specifically say for 3-5th grade

thanks

Is this Writing Trails American History? I have it, and it looks fine for that age. I have it for my 5th/6th grade ds.

I used it last year with my 9th grader and my rising 8th grader is going to use it this year.

I think it will work fine for 4th grade and up so long as the child is at or above grade level in reading and writing.

My rising 5th grader is dyslexic. While she is at grade level in reading, she is NOT in writing. I think US history-based volume 1 would be too much for her, so I'm going to have her do Fables, Myths, and Fairy Tales instead. Writing is difficult enough for her without having the subject be something she doesn't care for. Fables are right up her alley though.

Just to warn you though, volume 2 of US history-based is high school level all the way.