Menu

SAT and photo id?

My daughter is retesting the SAT as an 8th grader. She did well in 7th with Duke Tip and we are retesting on our own for practice.

The ticket says 8th graders and under don't have to provide a photo id if they are testing with Duke Tip. She still has last year's id waiver form, but it says 2012. I emailed Duke Tip to see if they would send me another id waiver for this year.

I assume I have to go get her a photo id somewhere? She obviously doesn't have a school id. Where do you get an id for a 13yo?

Thanks!

From the "ID Requirements" page http://sat.collegeboard.org/register/id-requirements

Using the SAT Student ID Form

If you do not have another form of acceptable ID you may be able to use the Student ID Form. This form must be prepared and authenticated by the school you currently attend or by a notary if you are homeschooled. A current photo must be attached to the form in the area indicated before the form is notarized. This form is only valid as ID if you are testing in the United States.