Menu

It's been posted before, but I've lost the link. Grammar/vocab/spelling...

Guest inoubliable

Guest inoubliable

by Glenco? I think? McGraw? It was one of the states' sites with access to workbooks for vocabulary, spelling, and grammar. I thought I had them all downloaded and saved somewhere - nope. And then I thought, "Surely, I saved the link!" - nope.

Any chance someone here knows what I'm talking about?

TIA!

ETA: I think it was called "Treasures" and I'm thinking it was McGraw.

Found it!

http://www.mhschool....s/national.html

Posting here in case it helps someone else.

I've got similar materials for Grade 6-12; obviously some overlap for Grade 6. The stuff I have downloaded is Spelling, Grammar, Vocab, and Composition. If anyone is interested, I can send it to you, as I have NO idea how to find the link for what I have again.

~coffee~

I've got similar materials for Grade 6-12; obviously some overlap for Grade 6. The stuff I have downloaded is Spelling, Grammar, Vocab, and Composition. If anyone is interested, I can send it to you, as I have NO idea how to find the link for what I have again.

~coffee~

May I have it? My email is: jennychi.jc@gmail.com

Thank you very much!

Are these the ones you have (or are there otheres out there)? http://www.glencoe.c.../workbooks.html

YES! Those are the ones I have. I have each Grade, and then each subject downloaded as PDF files. If anyone still wants me to send them just let me know. At least now you all have the link!

I could also combine them if you want me to send. Again, I have grades 6-12 for Grammar, Spelling, Vocab and Composition.

~coffee~

EDIT: actually, upon further checking, the above link is BETTER than what I have. I think that what I have is incomplete....I am checking more thoroughly. You all might want to take the above, instead of what I have.

OK, for those who aren't totally confused now: my stuff is most definitely different on the Spelling and the Vocab. Mine are called "Spelling Power" and "Vocabulary Power". The Grammar is *just* Grammar, part of something called "Writers Choice" apparently -- no "usage" or "mechanics" sections.