Menu

Bible study for grades K through 7?

bethben

I am looking for something to do with all my kids at the same time during our morning meeting. We have done Bible stories to the point that my 5 year old thinks a pilot is the guy who put Jesus on the cross. Is there anything everyone could do at their own level together?

Beth

You might want to check out Bible Study Guide for all Ages. It has worksheets on different levels on the same topic so all together you would read the passage and do the memory work, then split up for the worksheets then come back together for application.

We use Memoria Press' Christian Studies and have since K. They are intended for 3rd-6th grade but my dd was able to do the first one orally in the younger years. It goes along with "The Golden Children's Bible," but since we have already went through it all, we now use the KJV Bible for the lessons. For 2nd grade she read the entire "Golden Children's Bible" for bible that year, then for this year we are going back through starting with the first book and doing it with the questions/maps/tests/memorization.

It has vocabulary, questions and maps along with learning the books of the Bible. It also includes tests, which we just started using this year in 3rd and my dd9 is really retaining a lot of information. It comes in 3 books - Christian Studies I, II and III, which covers the OT and NT. They also now have Christian Studies IV for 6th-8th grades to use after you have completed the first 3 books.