Menu

Lukeion 2013-14 Registration Opens March 1

Is it every year enrolling at this time of the year?

Then I schedule it about 2y ...

I'm not sure I understand your question.

Lukeion is a relatively young company, but they are justifiably popular. Registration just opened up. Class seats are limited.

Last year we registered for Latin 1 around May. But I think families want to be sure that they get their upper level classes locked in.

The Latin 3a class is already full. They are considering adding another section Thursday at 4pm if there is enough interest. Email them if you would be interested.

Two of the Latin 2a classes are already down to single digits.

Where do you see this? Could you post a link? The only link I see on their website says everything is open. I was thinking about signing my dd up for Witty Wordsmith. I didn't realize it would need to be so soon! Thanks.

Where do you see this? Could you post a link? The only link I see on their website says everything is open. I was thinking about signing my dd up for Witty Wordsmith. I didn't realize it would need to be so soon! Thanks.

Course Availability Page

As of 5:30 pm on 1 March, most classes are open. Latin 3a is full. Two of the Latin 2a classes have 6 seats left.

DD is too young for enrolling now, but if I know enrolling starts always in March, I can put that as reminder in Outlook.

I hope that clarifies

Yes, that makes sense.

If you aren't on their email list, I would suggest that you ask to be added. Or you could like the Lukeion page on Facebook. You will get announcements when they release the new course catalog and when registration opens.

It's totally worth the effort to make sure you get signed up when it's time. I have regretted almost every single class, workshop, co-op, etc that we have signed up for - except Lukeion. I just paid for next year for my son and it was the easiest $500 I ever justified to myself. Really, really good program.

It's totally worth the effort to make sure you get signed up when it's time. I have regretted almost every single class, workshop, co-op, etc that we have signed up for - except Lukeion. I just paid for next year for my son and it was the easiest $500 I ever justified to myself. Really, really good program.

My son also loves it. He requested Latin 3 next year, even though it's a lot of work on a weekly basis. As he will likely be a scientist or an engineer, his need for Latin is dubious, but he enjoys it so much!

We got in Latin 3 before it was full, yeah!

(I'm also surprised that Latin 3A is full, but not Latin 3B)

(I'm also surprised that Latin 3A is full, but not Latin 3B)

Probably, a number of people who wanted to make sure to reserve their spot, but possibly didn't have the cash on hand for both semesters. After all, while 3A filled fast, I doubt that hardly anyone signs up for 3B if they weren't in A, so the seat is essentially reserved.