Menu

World/American History Together

I do need to take a look at History Odyssey and see if their Modern level has enough for both.

I'm looking at this sample right now. If you download the "try before you buy" sample and then the sample from the teacher's edition, it's a decent sized preview. I'm looking at using it with a 10th grader. I'd like to add chapters from Tindall's American Narrative. The older editions are reasonably priced.

I'm not sure what I will do yet, but for my average student I believe HO and Tindall readings will be enough.

I'm looking at this sample right now. If you download the "try before you buy" sample and then the sample from the teacher's edition, it's a decent sized preview. I'm looking at using it with a 10th grader. I'd like to add chapters from Tindall's American Narrative. The older editions are reasonably priced.

I'm not sure what I will do yet, but for my average student I believe HO and Tindall readings will be enough.

Thanks. I definitely think Level 2 can be plenty for high school if you make sure the writing assignments are deep enough. I could see additional history reading being good to beef it up. I like Level 3 too but they don't have Modern and this dd wouldn't be ready for it anyway. (I did a review on Level 3 Middle Ages and it is a lot of work.) HO is definitely in the running for next year.