Menu

Colds that hang on forever ...

Luanne

I have had a cold for a little over a month now. I almost got over it once, but had a bunch of stuff come up that made me really busy and the cold came back. I won't get an 8 hour night at once until my daughter is done with her nightshift work (early March). I have been trying to get a nap during the day, but the dogs won't always let me. We finish dog-sitting next Monday. My nose has been running non-stop ... very annoying. *sniff* *sniff* :(

Do you have a sinus infection?

My son had a cold that didn't seem that bad hang on for three weeks recently. I finally started giving him 4000 IUs of vitamin D each day and after a week it is finally gone. I have no idea if the vitamin D is what did it, but he did get steadily better starting the day after he took the first dose.

Do you have a sinus infection?

My son had a cold that didn't seem that bad hang on for three weeks recently. I finally started giving him 4000 IUs of vitamin D each day and after a week it is finally gone. I have no idea if the vitamin D is what did it, but he did get steadily better starting the day after he took the first dose.

Vitamin D. I'll have to try that. I have had a history of sinus infections I don't know why I hadn't thought of that. Thanks.

And no, I'm not allergic to the dogs. I've taken care of them several times now and this is the first time I have had a cold (had it before I even came here).