Menu

Not just the Duggars

I heartily congratulate the family, and all others who bring life into the world, so please don't get me wrong.

However, I just don't know how these families deal with all of the negativity. It makes me so sad to read the comments and hear people trash their choices. Not that anyone here was doing it, I was just browsing through the comments on the Star paper quoted above.

I hope they have positive support in person.

It is hard, but I can only think it clearly illustrates that they do it for love of God and His blessings.

"It's amazing. We are very happy with the newborn," he said ``We love her. She is surrounded with love and joy from everyone in our family."

Isn't that beautiful? With so much heart ache and unwanted children in the world, I'll never understand how anyone can see and hear that and think it a bad thing. If only every child could be welcomed and loved so much!

The over-population thing annoys me more than anything. If we aren't saving the dratted planet and african baboons and such for our kids - then why bother saving it at all - so I can have a pretty tree to be buried alone under?:confused: Besides, every baby is a chance at hope. Hope for cures. Hope for kindness. Hope for a hand to hold in old age.