Menu

South Florida towns?

NotSoObvious

I would say Wellington, which is about a 20-30 minutes west of Palm Beach. A little further south in Broward County, I would suggest Parkland (about 1 hour away from downtown Palm Beach. both have sort of the small town feel, that most of the towns around here do not. (I live in Greenacres, which neighbor Wellington, - just just wasn't in my price range when we were purchasing at the height of the boom.) West Boca is liked as well. (Sorry I don't know much about towns north of Palm Beach.

WE really like the Wellington, Palm Beach Gardens area. Jupiter and Tequesta are our second pick if you want to be N. For some reason I never really likes Boynton or Boca areas, not sure why, we just always preferred the North end of Palm Beach County

• 5 weeks later...

I may come back and resurrect this post in a few months. We are moving as well...possibly in the North Palm Beach County area (Palm Beach Gardens, or Jupiter) or Martin County (Stuart or Port St Lucie). I'll be looking for good neighborhoods and home school groups to connect with. 2013-2014 will be our first year homeschooling