Menu

Search function does not work in classifieds

tchm4jc

I am still having problems with this as well. I can be looking at an ad and search for it and get nothing. When I look at a seller's ad and clearly see more than one posted, then try to see all of their postings, I get nothing. This makes it even worse that the old For Sale forum is being taken down. I have been using another site to buy and sell and wish I didn't have to.

I agree with what everyone is saying about the search function. It is making finding anything I am interested in buying very difficult!

Beck - In the top right of the screen where you see your username, if you click on the arrow next to it you will see "Manage My Classifieds". Hope that helps! I just found that yesterday! :)

I agree with what everyone is saying about the search function. It is making finding anything I am interested in buying very difficult!

Beck - In the top right of the screen where you see your username, if you click on the arrow next to it you will see "Manage My Classifieds". Hope that helps! I just found that yesterday! :)

Didn't know about this, thanks!

Beck

I know about the manage part, but even if I am looking at one of my own, the feature where I am supposed to be able to view my others will not work. It is especially frustrating because I need to buy a couple of things and I don't think many people look at the WTB section.

Yes, I agree with you there. I have the same result too. :( I much preferred the old Sale/Swap Board over the new Classifieds.

I too am very frustrated with the classifieds. I normally buy almost all of my curriculum on the WTM sale/swap board. There is no way I can browse through 50 pages of classifieds and hope to find what I'm looking for. Even if it is there, it might not be listed in the ad title and I might miss it after hours of searching.

Please, please make the classified searchable!

Please be patient with us as we are working on the ongoing search issue with the classifieds.

If you need to search the classifieds before we can fix it, I suggest a "cheat' by using google.

Using google.com type the following:

site:forums.welltrainedmind.com/classifieds/ YOUR KEY PHRASE OR KEYWORDS

-John

I tried that and still couldn't find what I was looking for. I'm not sure if it was because they were taken down or if it was something else.