Menu

Meet the Masters

Hakg

I have been using MTM sporadically with DS8 for a couple of years. We really enjoyed it to begin with, but we seem to have endless troubles trying to log into the online videos. We often are prepared to start a lesson, then have troubles with loggin in (despite MTM's technical support assistance), then DS loses interest altogether after all the fudging around.

Is there an art program similar, that does not require online participation? We have Artistic Pursuits however DS doesnt care much for it. He is more interested in learning about 'famous artists, their history, and re-creating famous works of art with some guidance. I do want some kind of program so I dont have to be putting bits and pieces together myself. Open and go is good.

I have tried to search Meet the Masters here to see what others use, however nothing is coming up in the search function?

TIA :001_smile:

Could there be something flukey with your connection? We're using level 2 and we've hit several of the artists in tracks A-C, and have rarely had a problem with the online portion of the lessons.

No advice on what else to use as my kids also want the art history piece of it.

I used to love MTM before they switched format. I called and asked if I could switch back, and the owner very graciously e-mailed me a login for the old version. It isn't as flashy, but imho, it is much better to work with.

Give her a call/e-mail. She is very nice and will be happy to help you out.