Menu

Doctor Who Christmas special & iTunes?

I talk to the trees

Has anyone successfully downloaded "The Snowmen" from iTunes? It's showing up as available on the iPod, but not when we try to purchase it from iTunes via the computer. I am wondering if there's something I am doing wrong, or if it just isn't available yet. I know there are plenty of Whovians here on the board, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask!

I downloaded it on iTunes from the desktop today with no problems. It was under the "Hit TV Shows" scrolling thing about halfway down.

Thanks! Glad to know that at least it is actually available. I can get to the program page without any trouble, but whenever I try to purchase the actual show, it gives an error message that "this cannot be downloaded because it is being modified." Weird. We were able to download the two teaser videos, but nothing else, and the actual episode isn't even showing up in the list of available videos on the program page.

Thanks! Glad to know that at least it is actually available. I can get to the program page without any trouble, but whenever I try to purchase the actual show, it gives an error message that "this cannot be downloaded because it is being modified." Weird. We were able to download the two teaser videos, but nothing else, and the actual episode isn't even showing up in the list of available videos on the program page.

We had a similar problem with Dinosaurs on a Spaceship. After a while, it "fixed itself" and downloaded twice! Now it asks us every time we open iTunes if we want to watch that episode now or later. Uh, no thanks, although the kids loved the dinos and I was having Potterwholock fangirl moments the whole time.