Menu

Ancient Civilizations History Pockets with SOTW??

You mean the younger HP? I did them with dd. It's Mesopotamia, Egypt, Greek, Roman, China, Aztec.

Here's a linkwhere you can flip thru the entire book.

We found them repetitive after a while and didn't finish. I liked SOTW AG a little better, but we did enough of HP that we had a nice finished product. It was just more fun for us to do something other than color/cut.

ETA--Oh, DUH! Now I see what you are really asking. No, no list, sorry. I just did them when we were well into the civilization. I know, for example, that the Greeks are mentioned early on in their civilization, and I do recall waiting until the chapters were more about the middle part.

I used to have a file and have spent quite a bit searching this morning. It's a pretty color coded one too! But alas, I can't find it. I got a new computer and the backup files were reset when I moved over. But I know I shared it here many years ago. Probably around 2007/08 timeframe, so hopefully someone else still has it and will share.