Menu

American Girl Customer Service

CAMom

Just wanted to share some good customer service!

I ordered 3 Bitty Baby dolls recently for our nieces. I received the box last week and it only contained two of the dolls. :ohmy: The packing receipt clearly said there were 3 dolls and only one box to be expected. I felt a little panicky because these dolls are not cheap and I save all year for Christmas so that I can afford $50 per niece and nephew.

I called American Girl and explained the situation. The box I received was completely sealed and no damage at all. The guy on the other end didn't even question me. He just asked which version of Bitty Baby I was missing and told me they would send it right out. He was so nice and polite about it!

Relief! Now three of our nieces ages 3-5 will be receiving Bitty Baby for Christmas and I have lots of choices for b-day and Christmas gifts for a while with all of the fun accessories for her!

Good customer service, especially during Christmastime, is something worth celebrating! :thumbup1:

:thumbup:

I've had to deal with AG customer service before and they were wonderful. Dd took it upon her self to write AG a letter about what she feels is a lack of ethnic dolls. A customer service representative promptly responded with a personal letter and not just a canned response.