Menu

Could you? Would you? (X-post)

lexi

I have a favor to ask of the wonderful hive...........

My hubby is working on his PhD from Kansas State in Personal Financial Planning. He's getting really close to being done! yay! :hurray:

His dissertation is going to examine how homeschooling families prepare and educate their children with regard to personal finance. For his paper, he needs to interview several homeschool families (via phone or skype) across the country who have children of various ages to ask how they are teaching personal finance topics. Everything will be anonymous in his paper.

Would you be willing to be interviewed and share you philosophies on financial education for your children? He would be interviewing families in the spring. If you're interested in helping him out can you private message me with your email or some contact info?

I'm trying to help him (aka, hurry him along) and he's getting so close! Thanks! :001_smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Well I don't think I fit his critiera because I only have one child and though we homeschooled through 8th grade she is now in high school as was our plan all along, but......

K-State is on her short list of schools she wants to attend (from our home in CT!) and I have lots of family who are grads, so I just want to say....

GO WILDCATS!!!

(and congratulations to your husband!)

astrid

Thank you! He's enjoying his program at K-State. He goes there once a year for a couple weeks. But I am so glad he's almost done!!!!

KS is a long way from CT............. :scared: We're only in TX so I'm thankful he doesn't have to go too far.

If you know any homeschoolers who would be interested, please pass along our info. I want him to be done!!!!!