Menu

What food(s) are you hesitant to admit you love?

I know it's not good for me, but oh man, it is so good!! My Mom once said that this was the one dish we kids had most often called to ask how to cook. There isn't really a recipe.

She puts several links of Italian Sausage in a casserole. Then she slices several potatoes into 1/8" thick "chips", and packs them in around the sausages. Then she dribbles a little oil over the whole thing, and seasons with salt and pepper. As it bakes, the potatoes basically get fried. It's really greasy, but really good!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Though I try to eat healthy most of the time, I'm entirely too fond of fried/fast food--fries, onion rings, burgers, hot dogs, mmm. I think it's because I've always craved salty/fatty foods.

And I have recently developed a growing obsession with Nutella on graham crackers. But I'm not embarrassed about it all. I'm completely up front about it!:drool:

Coke

Sugar-Free Vanilla Iced Coffee from McDonald's (I'm addicted to it)

Anything with ranch dip

Saltine crackers with butter

Bacon, egg, and cheese toaster sandwich from Sonic

Fried chicken

I'm pretty good about avoiding most of these, except the iced coffee :tongue_smilie: