Menu

Singapore Science

J9Mommy

Hello.

I ordered the Singapore science 5/6 ( Interactions). I really like it, but I am wondering how I can expand on it. I didn't order the activity book, so I am looking for something I can either buy now or an online resource.

I do have a decent teacher store and Barnes and Nobles locally.

I was going to order the HOTS, but I noticed it is permanently out of stock too :/

Do you have a refuge/wildlife reserve/park near you where you can do a field study of habitat, food web, conservation of the environment.

For forces, we have magnets, spring balance and pulleys. You can get those from the teacher store.

I actually live near the San Diego Wild Animal park :) It's a bit much for us.

We have a lot of those things ( magnets/pulleys) as well. I will just dig them back out. I was thinking more "workbook" supplements.

Thanks for helping me think outside the box !

• 2 weeks later...

If you're using Interactions, they have the activity book and the Teacher's Guide still available, according to what I'm seeing online.

I can't imagine working just from the text.

I use the TG because they recommend additional websites and additional activities/experiments to do. I also use our library and get books and videos on the topics covered in the text.