Menu

Dryer Balls with free shipping

Linens and Things has Dryer Balls for $9.99 with free shipping for the deal of the day. http://www.lnt.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2272967&cp=&kw=dryer+balls&origkw=dryer+balls&sr=1

Thanks so much! I've had a Linens and Things gift card for over a year now with only $20 left on it...you know, not enough to really cover much in there! Well, I just got to use it online! I've been looking all weekend for the balls at our stores and couldn't find them. So thanks so much!

We just have 4 tennis balls in our dryer. Other than a bit more noise, it seems to work fine.

that's what I was thinking about doing. They just look like rubber balls with spikes. I don't see what the spikes add. Growing up we always added tennis balls to heavy loads. These dryer balls look like they do the same thing!

Melissa

Don't the tennis balls stink or leave a smell?

I must say I love my dryer balls! I bought 2 at CVS and they helped some. They did keep the towels from sticking together, but on another site I saw it mentioned that 1/2 dozen would significally speed up drying. I was pretty skeptical, but my pretty new LG dryer took a long time drying, maybe cause I pack it so full. I bought mine off EBAY from these people

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dryer-Balls-2Sets-4pcs-New-Save-Energy-Money-Good-Deal_W0QQitemZ280246215846QQihZ018QQcategoryZ20714QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem 4 balls for $10 (that includes shipping).

and I can dry a load of about 10 towels in 60 minutes, which for me is great. I know that is terrible, but I have that super large capacity LG Washer which I fill up, and kids swimming in the pool and a dog that keeps getting in the pool and I go through alot of towels!!! It used to take me two times through a complete cycle of the dryer, now they are dryed in one cycle. For me, that was a big deal...I love my dryer balls! :D

ps..My dh who made fun of them is now a believer in them too.

Don't the tennis balls stink or leave a smell?

We haven't noticed a smell, and we use a no-scent detergent and do not use any kind of scented dryer sheet.

HollyDay - You certainly don't NEED to add tennis balls to your dryer. ;) Some folks think they decrease drying time.

Pegasus