Menu

Halloween costume HELP!

Ok, particularly with the hair.

Link doesn't have particularly long hair... actually, it's really, REALLY short. This is who he wants to be for Halloween.

Any ideas on hair? Like, where I could find a cheap white wig (his hair is whiter than it shows in the picture here)??

Aside from that, my only option would be to spray Link's hair white, but it just wouldn't look the same, kwim? Sigh... :tongue_smilie:

Oh, and hopefully everything will come in on time! I had to order a lot of bits and pieces from Japan and China. Here's hoping! I would hate for them to come in AFTER Halloween!!

Oh, and now I'm handing out candy at a local trunk or treat. I kind of think it would be fun to dress up. Any suggestions? (My 3 are going to be Kakashi, the red power ranger from pr samurai, and minnie mouse.)

Edited by PeacefulChaos

The Halloween stores that crop up this time of year should have wigs in almost any color. You can also try somewhere like Party City.

For me, I have a black cloak (from one of the Halloween stores) and a mask I picked up at Target. Paired with all black clothes and it's a comfortable, easy costume, and I don't have to worry about getting all that icky, paint-like makeup off my face at the end of the night.