Menu

music note video game?

I'm a desperate woman. We've been working on music note memorization for a veeeeeeerrrrrrry looooooong time. Can someone hear my voice in the wilderness and heeeellllllpppppp!!!!!

flash cards have been a very depressing failure. Please don't say flash cards... flashcards, no, no, NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!

PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP....

Thanks,

Have you heard of or looked at Music Ace? It's a computer program on music theory that might be of interest to you.

I'm a desperate woman. We've been working on music note memorization for a veeeeeeerrrrrrry looooooong time. Can someone hear my voice in the wilderness and heeeellllllpppppp!!!!!

flash cards have been a very depressing failure. Please don't say flash cards... flashcards, no, no, NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!

PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP....

Thanks,

We haven't used the game yet, but Santa's bringing "I Can Play Piano" by Fisher Price. They're only available used on e-bay or amazon. It's a little keyboard that plugs into the tv and it has game cartridges. It starts off using a color code and ends up with them using sheet music.