Menu

Can I bake these breaded shrimp?

My dh bought fish off the back of a truck. He spent a lot of money and we are going to eat it. :toetap05: One of the things in the box was frozen breaded shrimp. The instructions say to fry the shrimp in oil while baking for 8-10 min. at 350 degrees.:confused: Um. . .:confused: I'd rather not deep fry the shrimp. Can I just bake the frozen breaded shrimp?

My dh bought fish off the back of a truck. He spent a lot of money and we are going to eat it. :toetap05: One of the things in the box was frozen breaded shrimp. The instructions say to fry the shrimp in oil while baking for 8-10 min. at 350 degrees.:confused: Um. . .:confused: I'd rather not deep fry the shrimp. Can I just bake the frozen breaded shrimp?

I have no idea, but I apologize for the fact that I'm :smilielol5: So I guess WTM moms have to face the legendary meat truck, and WTM dads deal with the seafood truck?

I would absolutely bake them. You can drizzle a mix of olive oil and seasoning on them or brush them with melted butter and herbs. Keep checking / tasting when they look done. :001_smile: