Menu

Sherlock Fans - Big 'Ol Spoilers

Spoilers

I just watched the Reichenbach Falls episode of Season 2 and I have no idea how they're going to play this! Seriously, the guy jumped off a 5 story building! Then suddenly he's alive?:confused: Does anyone have any theories? I'm guessing there's some sort of tie in with the gas from the Hound episode, but that's a big reach.

My Dh just smiles and laughs and won't talk about it with me so I NEED someone to give me some ideas!

I've been thinking about that show lately. I can't wait till it's back.

And that episode was amazing. I couldn't believe the ending. :D

Theory.....

He goes and asks the Dr (coroner) for help, telling her he's going to die.

He arranges for all of those people to surround him as soon as he falls and he arranges for people to get in John's way as he tries to get to Sherlock.

Somehow, Sherlock fell on something, the crown hid it. The blood is fake, the coroner takes him away.

Just thinking about that episode has me wishing I knew when the next series will air. Cumberbatch is amazing. I can't wait to see him in the next Star Trek movie.

We watched that episode last night, altho we had seen it before. I have no idea how they will bring him back, but I can't wait to find out!

Apparently they are not planning on filming Season 3 until 2013, and it will be fall of 2013 at least before we get to see it here in the states. Talk about a cliff hanger!

Theory.....

He arranges for all of those people to surround him as soon as he falls and he arranges for people to get in John's way as he tries to get to Sherlock.

Somehow, Sherlock fell on something, the crown hid it. The blood is fake, the coroner takes him away.

Just thinking about that episode has me wishing I knew when the next series will air. Cumberbatch is amazing. I can't wait to see him in the next Star Trek movie.

Sounds like a good theory to me.

Theory.....

My favorite theory is that he gets The Doctor :D who catches him with the Tardis midfall, like he caught River. Now, THAT would be an episode worth watching.

He needs a new companion, why not Sherlock?

Best theory so far:We know there can be very convincing Sherlock masks--those kidnapped kids were terrified at the sight of Sherlock, thinking he was the kidnapper they saw. He talked to the mortician, who could easily put such a mask on a corpse. There was a large truck on the scene. Sherlock has a well established strong tie to the homeless network and they are willing to help him. He doesn't jump until Watson is behind a building so he can't see, and then someone (homeless helper?) hits him on a bike, giving him a concussion and delaying him, further delayed by I think a car (homeless), then there is an "ambulance" AROUND THE CORNER (homeless) that whisks him away before Watson can do more than feel for a pulse while suffering from a concussion with blurred vision and disorientation. Sherlock lands on the truck, body is pitched out, truck drives off, fake ambulance swoops in. Done.

Best theory so far:We know there can be very convincing Sherlock masks--those kidnapped kids were terrified at the sight of Sherlock, thinking he was the kidnapper they saw. He talked to the mortician, who could easily put such a mask on a corpse. There was a large truck on the scene. Sherlock has a well established strong tie to the homeless network and they are willing to help him. He doesn't jump until Watson is behind a building so he can't see, and then someone (homeless helper?) hits him on a bike, giving him a concussion and delaying him, further delayed by I think a car (homeless), then there is an "ambulance" AROUND THE CORNER (homeless) that whisks him away before Watson can do more than feel for a pulse while suffering from a concussion with blurred vision and disorientation. Sherlock lands on the truck, body is pitched out, truck drives off, fake ambulance swoops in. Done.

That's pretty good. But I still don't understand how he knew Moriarity was going to force him into jumping? And, wouldn't have the sniper have seen him leap into a truck and killed John? And . . . and. . . and ? This is bugging me. They're going to show what happened and it's going to be forehead slappingly simple. But for now I can't put it together.