Menu

Here's some legit work at home info!

I know someone here is always asking about how to make some extra income, help with bills, etc etc and work at home thing is always coming up.

Anyway, here's an interesting article that talks about some legit ways to work at home. I thought it was super interesting, because the company I've work with for the last three years, Arise, is listed under the Customer Service category! It's legit, real and true income, people! Not recruiting or spamming here, just sharing info for those that are seeking ways to help their family finances!

http://shine.yahoo.com/work-money/home-jobs-really-pay-164400797.html

Very cool! I have a great work-from-home job (see my signature below), but it's not something that's quick or necessarily easy to get in to. I had to work on-campus for at least a year before I could move to remote work. But I love the work I do, it pays well, and the schedule works for our family (I work mornings, but my husband words swing so he homeschools the kids for the most part).