Menu

Horrible Histories, help me pock some titles

mothergooseof4

I don't know about the books, but if you don't know there is a BBC show based on HH that is awesome! A few people have most of the 4 series available in 9:00 chunks. Here is the first one. You can also search by bits/sketches if you know what to look for. But there is much more British history than American history. I think the American sketches were only about the pilgrims, cowboys, and a little bit of the civil war.

I don't know about the books, but if you don't know there is a BBC show based on HH that is awesome! A few people have most of the 4 series available in 9:00 chunks. Here is the first one. You can also search by bits/sketches if you know what to look for. But there is much more British history than American history. I think the American sketches were only about the pilgrims, cowboys, and a little bit of the civil war.

These look great. Thanks!

Horrible Histories USA

Perilous Pirates might have some early US stuff

as well as Pirates and Plunder

Barmy British Empire might hit some early US stuff too.

For the most part, other than British history there is just one book. Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, Incas, etc....

They are fantastic books.

The DVD is great. We have the first season, my son loves it. We are ordering season 2 in the september 9th Horrible Ray order. http://www.horriblebooks.com/

He converts it to a US DVD.